Thursday, June 12, 2008

PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Mom has been admitted to the hospital. They found a tumor on her brain and they said she is on the verge of a stroke ---- I am leaving immediately -- boog and everyone else is at University. Sarah is being contacted ASAP -- we need your urgent prayers --tell everyone --

shannon

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dearest Girl, we are with you in this and please hold tightly to the faith and love I know you carry! We are praying for you and Mom and sending all blessings and fast hugs! Shannon H. and 115

Five Bama Tipton's said...

We're praying for you. Be careful getting to KY. and all our love to Vicki.
Love- Sandy

Last resort said...

We are all praying for you. Never Never Give up!
Love Nadine

so lost said...

I'm thinking of you and your family during this difficult time, I will pray everyday for your mom and remember we are all here for you. Claudette (Nadine's sister)