This video will be worth your 8 minutes; we promise.
Mom just got off the computer and for the first time got to read alot of the blogs and all your comments. She watched this video as well....of course it made her cry. She loved reading all the comments as well. She was amazed at just how many people are really reading this and how much people care for her. If you want to leave her a message I will make sure she reads it. I am hoping one day she can post her own blog message.
Love to all-- keep praying for mom.
Shan
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Your Welcoming Committe In Heaven
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm sure you have heard a lot of stories... I want to share this with you about my father. He was diagnosed with Stage V Melanoma 12 yrs ago on his back from a mole. He had what they called radical surgery which removed all the cancer and many, many lymph nodes. He had 77 staples across his back and under his arm. He took treatments for a year at home 3 days a week that my mother injected into his legs. He survived it and now has two beautiful granddaughters that he had once thought he would never see. Stay positive and do what they rec'd and you will be a survivor too. Best wishes and lots of love.
You were right about the video- it is amazing. I bawled like a baby the whole time. Love you!
Post a Comment