Friday, July 18, 2008

Appointment News

Just got off the phone and wanted to blog because I know alot of you are waiting to hear the news. I must say it is better than I expected. Dr. Miller examined mom and then had her blood drawn. All her counts are good. Liver and kidneys working great and platlets are where they should be. He is ordering another PET scan for next week. In the meantime, he is making her double up on Lasiks (sp) and giving her another diretic for all the swelling. The gamma knife is still set up for next Wed. but the ONTAK will be on hold until we know more information. If there is anymore info then Boogie will post it.

I couldn't sleep at all last night. I had to get in the Word hard and remember that God is good ALL THE TIME. It is so hard to trust in that, but that is where my hope lies. Pray that all this fluid flows out of mom. She is such a trooper. I plan on going back up to KY by Wed. if not sooner.

Love to all, Shannon

1 comment:

Last resort said...

Good to hear one day at a time..

Glad to be back in NY, but miss your family Much Love