Okay -- sorry I haven't post in a long time. There wasn't much to post, mom had been doing great and we have really not left the house since I started homeschooling last week and we also have been watching those darn Olympics and staying up forever. I have never seen anyone sleep as much as mom. She doesn't really even start her day until 11am. We went down to Beale street on Saturday and mom really didn't seem like she was in a very good mood at all. She was really quiet and when I told her whenever she is ready to go home just tell me, she immediately said she was ready. I was wondering if she just went out for me. I felt badly because she has just been lying in the bed for 4 days. She had more energy on Sunday but it was not the best day to go out because Nate was sick. So that leads us to the past 2 days. Mom has had zero energy since monday and yesterday she wouldn't even leave her room and was getting sick all day. She looks so pale and super skinny. I told her I didn't want her to take the lasiks and water pills anymore until we saw a doctor. I called Dr. Miller and his nurse said she should definitely go in and get some blood drawn and check out. So today we are going in at 12noon. I feel so bad for mom. Please pray that things check out ok -- I will feel horrible if she has to be admitted to the hospital down here.
Keep praying for mom -- love, Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment