Sunday, August 24, 2008

Mom's in KY

I met Boog up in Nashville tonight. It is so much better than driving all the way up to KY. Thanks Boog. I had a great visit with mom and I am sad that she had to go home. Sarah is coming down a week from Wednesday to watch the kiddos for 4 days while I go to Tailhook with Gavin in Reno (1st time away in 2 1/2 years) and mom may come down with her. Anyhow, mom and I went out for a few hours on Saturday -- did some shopping and then came back home and got ready to go to my friend Nancy Spence's house for Ellie's 3rd birthday. Mom came too since she has known the Spence's for years and we all had a great time. It is great to get mom out and about. She is really handling it well and she is eating really well too. She has an appointment with Dr. Miller on Tuesday and Boogie will update soon -- keep praying for mom to regain more energy and strength and especially to gain some LBS.

Love to all --shannon

No comments: