we have been to ky a lot. we have to leave my dogs and my dad and my dad always says be strong and i try but it is really hard. we have proably been there about 5 times. but it is worth it because i love my gig a lot she is the best ever.
pray for my gig --gabby duff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Gabby, you are such a sweet girl and I know that Gig is always so happy to see you and wrap her arms around you. Even though you love coming to Kentucky, and we LOVE having you, it's hard being away from home, isn't it? But you are being so strong and brave, and best of all, you are showing Gig how much you love her. So keep saying your prayers and having that wonderful attitude. God loves that! We love you, Sweetie. DD
Gabby you are growing up to be a amazing smart beautiful girl and I am so happy I got to spend time with you and your family in Ky & TN...
I am soooooo lucky to know you all.
As your Mom would say love ya bunches
Nadine
Hi Gabby,
I am sorry your Grandma is sick. I am praying for you and your Grandma. I am praying for a miracle. I miss you. I have a peachick and a chicken chick that's one week old. I wish you could see them.
Love,
Tatyana
Post a Comment