Mom sounds great these days (I am back in TN). I talked to Dr. Miller's entourage of nurses and they said he doesn't want to see her for a couple of weeks. YEAH! So I made sure it is okay if she comes down here for a bit and he gave us the thumbs up. So our plans as of now is that mom comes to Memphis next Tuesday and stay for about a week and a half. She is ready to get out of that house. I am looking forward to staying in our new home for a while and taking care of mom. I will meet Sarah in Nashville so I won't have to go all the way up to Louisville. We probably won't post anything for a while unless something comes up -- Pray that everything will be wonderful and no surprises.
Love to all -- keep praying for mom
Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hope you have a great time! this lady is a fighter, as well as you. keep your wonderful love, it is a inspiration to all of us.
greg lapp
Post a Comment