Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Victoria Ann Turner (May 12, 1947-Sep 17, 2008)

Mom left us to go home to be with the Lord around 7:30 pm.

God Bless everyone for all your love and prayers,
Boogie

8 comments:

Alisa said...

She sounds like a woman with a passion for life and family. Hold on to those fun, funny, loving precious memories. I especially like how she let you dye her hair. Your family is in our prayers.

60 toes said...

I am so sorry.

We will continue to pray for all of you during this time.

Five Bama Tipton's said...

My heart breaks with you all. I will pray that God will comfort each one of you as only He can, at this difficult time. Lean on Him, and He will get you through. I love you all and miss you.
Sandy

Anonymous said...

To a wonderful family,

I am so sorry for your loss. Vickie will be so missed. May God be with all of you during this difficult time.

Tim Amy & Taylor Alvey

Last resort said...

I am sorry.

Your Mom is truly amazing and I am Thankful I got to spend time with her this summer.

Nadine

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry. We love you all. I know your dear Mom is at home with Jesus and resting in His loving arms. May you all know His amazing rest and peace right now.
Julia, Nelson, and Tatyana

Anonymous said...

My dearest friend Shannon, how my heart is breaking right now for you and your family. What a beautiful life your mom, Vicki had and what three amazing children she brought into this world. I love you dearly, Cindy

Anonymous said...

Shanny, Boogie, Sarah, Jenn, Gavin, and all of our beautiful grandchildren,
We are so very sorry that you are hurting. Gig sure was an amazing mom and grandmom. I know that you have hundreds of fabulous stories about her- memories that will bring smiles to your faces for the rest of your lives. What a fun-loving lady she was, with a great sense of humor! She felt so blessed to be in such a loving family. And I know you feel blessed, too, having such a wonderful Gig. We're here for you, thinking of you, and praying that God will be with you in the tough days ahead. We love you so much. D