Saturday, March 8, 2008

Bye Bye KY

I can't believe it has been two weeks already. Can I tell you how much my heart is breaking to leave my mother???? Round 2 of chemo starts on Wednesday and I just wish I could be here to serve her. The only thing that comforts my heart is that I will see her in one month in Cancun. Then after that we will be moving soon. Today was a beautiful day. We ended the trip with 12 inches of gorgeous snow dumped on Louisville. Sam and I played in the snow for a while and then he continued for another hour with his cousin Jake. I was hoping I would get stuck here but I think that I will be able to leave without problems. Mom, Sarah, and Steph came over and we all played games and just sat around and talk and talk -- always great. Keep praying for mom. I love all the comments, and prayers.

Love to all,
shannon

1 comment:

Boogie said...

Miss you guys already!