Mom has the least creative Final Four picks of all time. She has all 4 number 1 seeds advancing to the Final Four (that's never happened by the way) and NORTH CAROLINA beating UCLA in the finals. What a predictable, boring pick. I'm really disappointed in her, but Im gonna give her a free pass on this. The drugs are obviously affecting her too much. We are all looking forward to the games. Here are the rest of my families picks. Keep in mind, Luke has won the last 3 years in a row!
Boogie: North Carolina, Kansas, Pitt, UConn ---UNC beats Pitt in finals
Luke: North Carolina, Georgetown, Memphis, Duke---MEMPHIS beats UNC in finals
Jake: North Carolina, Georgetown, Pitt, Xavier---UNC beats Xavier in finals
Jaclyn: North Carolina, Georgetown, Pitt, BYU---UNC beats Pitt in finals (someone copied off Dad)
Jenn: Doesnt care! Just prays Louisville doesnt lose early and put Boogie in a foul mood for a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Louisville will be playing here in a minute. Grandmother is here so we will be watching it. I have read through your postings and they are so very touching. I have asked my Sunday school class to pray for Vicky and we have been praying too. I am so glad you all are going to Cancun. I'm sure it will be great for every one. See you soon.
Love, Jennifer, Chris and Emily
Post a Comment