Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Mom on ONTAK round 3

Mom had her appointment today. We actually saw Dr. Chesney this time. We had lots of questions. They decided to put her on Ontak today and also take her off Keppra which was the anti-seizure medicine. I am hoping that taking her off of Keppra will help her swelling go down. We will see. I actually came up on Sunday instead of Monday. mom had been pretty down lately and the kids always lift her spirits. So I packed up all the kids and left poor Gavin at home in Memphis. Last night we went over to Jenn's house and I cooked dinner for everyone and then we just hung out with mom and all the kids. Mom had a great time. Jenn and I are still trying to figure out a place and flights for a girls trip. Nothing else new -- mom has ontak for the rest of the week. I will write and update soon --

Pray for mom -- Shannon

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have worked with Victoria for several years, miss her greatly and am hoping to see her improve immediately if not sooner. My name: Don Williams, an attorney in Lagrange. GET WELL SOON VICKY




donwilliamslaw@gmail.com