Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Quick Update/Gamma Knife Tomorrow

Sorry we haven't updated lately. Nothing much going on. Mom hasn't been feeling all too well lately even though she did go out with Sarah one night last week for apps/drinks. Then I think the next night she went out with Sarah, Jenn, Boog and Steph to On THe Border for guacamole and margaritas--moms favorite! Mom got tapped yesterday and they got out just under 3 liters. The radiologists have said they can't really find a big pockets to drain all the fluid out so she has been coming out still looking "filled". She feels relief though. Also, mom has been swelling. Her legs have swollen and are tender to the touch. Does anyone know why this is happening. we are confused. I think mom is really getting sick of talking about cancer all the time and everyone calling to see how she is doing. She was really short with me on the phone on Sunday and very aggrevated. I can't blame her. Mom is also pretty nervous about tomorrow-- so please pray for her in that area. Either Boog or I will update tomorrow after everything is finished.

Love to all -- keep praying for mom,

Shannon

1 comment:

angela said...

We are praying Shannon. Update when you can. Love you.

Angela