Yeah! I have mom!! I am so excited. I cannot tell you what an improvement she has make since the last time I saw her. She is walking around by herself without a wheelchair!! PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE all to you Lord!!!! God is so good. I met up with sarah and we stopped at Cracker Barrel for lunch and mom walked right up to the table and ate great. Then once we got to my house I was so surprised when she just sat up on the couch for a while and watched the kids play and walked around and looked at the house (she usually has to lay down immediately) Then she took a nap for about an hour and a half, then sat at the kitchen table and cut up veges while I cooked. It was great. Her legs look terrific, not much swelling at all. I am so excited for this week. I am hoping I can get a sitter for Friday or Saturday and take her to Beale Street and hear the Blues!!! Thank you all for all your prayers -- DON"T STOP! I will keep you all updated.
Love to all - keep praying for mom
Shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
so glad to hear she is there. I am even happier that I can picture it now.
Have a great week.
YAY for health improvements! God is so amazing! We'll be praying for you all to have a wonderful visit. Love, D
P.S. Does Vicky need to borrow our binoculars and little battery-operated face fans?
Post a Comment