Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun and Relaxing Times in Mexico

Im happy to be back - okay, that is an outright lie. I'd much rather be in Mexico for a few more weeks. The real world is way too fast, and it might take me a couple days to catch back up. We all had a great time, Mom included. She felt good 90% of the time, which was truly a blessing. The weather was great and the food was endless. I dont think there was a night I didnt get 10 hrs of sleep. Now that is a vacation. Jenn took about 328 pictures, so Ill try to post some of those later to show you some of the fun we had. Shan can elaborate on some of the fun details that went on during the week. She will accuse me of laying around the pool, reading all day (best mindless fiction was Jeffrey Archer's "A Prisoner of Birth"--a fun read) ----Guilty as charged! When can I go back?

Mom has an appointment on Friday morning to review her recent scans. We'll know then how successful her treatment has been and what the next step will be.

Love,
Boog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so glad that ya'll had a great time! What a blessing that you were all able to go togther. Praise God!

Christie