hey everyone....I talked to Sarah just a bit ago and she put me on speaker phone during the meeting though I could barely hear Dr. Miller speaking. It was so frustrating. They could not retrieve the last PET scans from Jan. because of some type of difficulty and so they really couldn't compare these past results to the originals. Dr. Miller did say that there are no new tumors, Praise God! But he said he couldnt' give an accurate analysis to whether they have shrunk to a great degree. We are going to go get the original films from Norton's and they are going to finally be able to compare scans by Monday or Tuesday. So really we don't know much. I hope I am getting all this right, Boogie will be able to elaborate more. I can't help to feel frustrated because in my sense I feel like they were not prepared but that is my opinion. I was not able to make it to KY anyhow because I brought a souvenir home from Mexico, mutezuma's revenge. I finally feel a bit better. I get to go pick up Gavin at the base in about an hour so I am so happy about that. I will post some pic and tell some events of Mexico soon. I had a wonderful time and it was so great to be with mom. Thanks again for some many of you that call and email me and tell me that you are praying. I can't tell you how much it means to me.
Love to all --shannon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment