Tomorrow we leave for Cancun. I know you are jealous. Those going: Mom, Sarah, Steph, Me, Jenn, Luke, Jake, Jaclyn, Shan, Gabby, Caroline, Sam, and Nate. Julie (just started nursing job) and Gavin (slave to the Navy) got the bum deals and arent able to go. We will miss them. I will not be looking hard for an internet connection - I will be way too busy laying by the pool/beach sipping on a cold drink - so i guess there wont be another blog entry until we get back, unless Shan is a lot more industrious and resourceful than me (which will be very easy this week). We are all looking forward to spending some really good, quality time with Mom. It is time we will definitely savor. The 7 cousins should have an absolute ball together. Please pray for our safe travel and for Mom to feel really well, so she can truly enjoy this week with her family.
Love to all,
Boogie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment