2) Luke, Jake, and Gabby after doing the slide into the Lagoon at Senior Frog's
3) Nate, Gig, and Shan
4) The Girly Cousins: Jaclyn, Caroline, Gabby
5) Sarah and Mom looking great
My mom, Victoria Turner, affectionately known to her grandchildren as Gig, has been diagnosed with Stage IV melanoma. She is 61 yrs young. She has three children--Myself, Goddard(Boogie)Hampton(37), Shannon Duff(34), Sarah Lapp(25), two Nieces(who are like daughters to her)--Julie Dunn(26) and Stephanie Dunn(23), and seven grandchildren---Luke(12), Jake(9), Jaclyn(7), Gabby(9), Caroline(6), Sam(4), and Nate(1). She could not be more loved.
2 comments:
Great picture of Vicki and Sarah! You all look great and I can only imagine what a great time you must have had! I'm totally jealous!
Love you all...
Tripp
I am so glad to see Vic having a good time. You are such good kids and I'm sure Vic couldn't be prouder,God bless all of you for your unselfish love.
There is no question that the Lord is blessing us all and his healing powers are working.
Keep the faith,
Greg
Post a Comment