2/10/08 Sun--Last night I took Mom to the Louisville vs Georgetown basketball game at Freedom Hall. We had great seats in the 4th row. The atmosphere was electric. It was a special "white out" game where everyone wore white clothing. It was so neat. No one loves college basketball and the Louisville Cardinals more than Mom and I. And I cant remember having more fun at a sporting event. We were high fiving, hugging, and screaming our heads off with every play. We were both wrapped up in the excitement and enjoying it together so much. Louisville got down by 10 early in the 2nd half and I thought how disappointing it would be to leave with a loss. But the Cards rallied, thanks to us, no doubt, and came storming back on a 21-4 run. Mom and I were going nuts like a couple of pre-teen girls at a Hannah Montana concert. They ended up winning 59-51 in a low scoring, but super thrilling, defensive battle. We both think this team can make a great run in the NCAA tournament. I look forward to watching the games with Mom. She puts the Madness in March Madness. I will cherish the time we had together last night for the rest of my life. What a fantastic memory to have with Mom.
Boog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Boogie,
Your mom was so excited about you two going to the game. She was so happy to be with you. She was telling me about the game thursday night. I'm so glad you guys had sooo much fun.
Christy
Post a Comment