Monday, February 11, 2008

What Giggy Means to me by Gabby Duff

When my mom told my sister and my brother that Gig had cancer we all cried. Our mom also told us that she had to go to KY we cried at that to. My mom had a friend named Heidi Zeigler she took care ofus for a week. My sister andI still went to school. Gig means so much to me. the last time I saw her sence she has cancer was in January. My family loves Gig so much but my family knows that GOD is in control of our lives. If GOD just went puff know one would ever pray to him it would always be the easy way. My teacher Mrs. Verhoeven had a cousin, her name was Mary, she had cancer too, she was suppost to die 2006 December, but she lived for another year, she died last year in December she praised GOD while she was living in that year. All I know is that GOD will take care of people that means you to. I love Gig and I hope she reads this one day.

By Gabby Duff

1 comment:

Boogie said...

Gabby,
You are a special girl, who has a soft, sweet, and loving heart like your Gig.

I love you,
Uncle Boogie