Thursday, February 14, 2008

Walk By Faith

So Gavin and I went to a Christian concert on Tuesday night.....yes, I know what some of you are thinking....what in the world do you do at a Christian concert. Well, to be honest you rock out to Jesus. It is one of my passions now and I know for some of my brothers and sisters out there you know exactly how I feel. And by the way it was the Jeremy Camp/ Toby Mac concert -- need I say more? There is nothing more amazing than to see all of God's people coming together singing and praising Him. No denominational barrier, just Jesus....it is truly beautiful and I sometimes think that this is just a glimpse of to what heaven will be like. Anyhow, one song in particular has been lingering on my heart for days. It is one of my all time favorite Jeremy Camp songs and I wanted to share the lyrics with you..... love to all -- shannon


Walk By Faith by Jeremy Camp


Would I believe you when you say, Your hand will guide my every way.
Will I receive the words You say. Every moment of every day.


Well I will walk by faith. Even when I cannot see.
Well because this broken road prepares Your will for me


Help me to win my endless fears. You've been so faithful for all my years.
With the one breath You make me new. Your grace covers all I do.

Well I'm broken- but I still see Your face. Well You've spoken- pouring Your words of grace

Well hallelujah, hallelu (I will walk by faith) Well hallelujah, hallelu (I will walk by faith)
I will walk, I will walk, I will walk by faith I will, I will, I will walk by faith.



No comments: