2/13/08-Wed
They still havent restarted Mom's treatment, but have kept her in the hospital (she is in room 827 at University Hospital), so we think they will start back up anytime. Her temperature was been normal for well over a day. They want to make positively sure she is not battling any kind of infection or cold before they proceed. She will need all of her strength to tolerate the chemo. I think they are waiting on her blood work, which was suppose to come back today. I dont know why it takes so long. It is frustrating. Especially for Mom. She has been bored out of her mind, sitting in that hospital for two days doing nothing. She did have her abdomen tapped again this morning. 2.5 Liters this time. I have been under the weather for a couple of days now, and havent even been able to see her since Monday night. The last thing she needed was my germy, sick body around to add to everything else she is battling. I slept the entire day today, and feel a lot better now. Sleep is the cure all for me. I'll be there for her when they restart the chemo. Keep up the prayers.
Boog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment