Thursday, April 3, 2008

Smaller and Smaller

quick update....just talk to mom and she just finished her tap. She lost another 7-8 pounds of fluid and now she is down to 135 lbs. It shocks me to know that she is loosing weight so quickly but the doctors expected this. Jan (one of her BF from childhood) is with her today and they are going out to dinner tonight --I told her that she better stuff moms face with food. Mom did say she was starving. Good sign! I need all my prayer warriors out there praying for tomorrow and lifting my mom up in prayer for the PET scan. I am going to try somehow to fly to KY for the results when we get back from Cancun. I never thought I would be commuting this much back and forth from CA to KY -- our move can't come soon enough (May 23)!!!

Love to all -- Shannon

"My health may fail, and my spirit my grow weak, but God is the strength of my heart, he is mine forever." Psalm 73:26

1 comment:

Boogie said...

Jenn and I went to eat with Mom and Jan at Outback. We had cheese fries, bloomin onion, ceaser salad, fillet, sweet potatoe, and a chocolate thunder from down under. Im gonna be the Biggest Gainer this week!